Martin DC-18E 2016 (Dreadnought Centennial) Inc Martin Hard Case
2016 marked an historic event in the history of popular music, the invention of the Dreadnought guitar and Martin celebrated the event with the release of this cutaway example!
The is guitar is in as new condition throughout and is a credit to the Martin name!
The warm tones of the genuine mahogany back and sides combined with a Sitka spruce top make this Dreadnought, acoustic-electric cutaway model truly sing. A solid black ebony fingerboard and bridge, tortoise color binding and matching pick guard adorn this model. Martin introduces the new, Fishman® Aura® VT Enhance™ electronics on this model. Aura® VT Enhance™ electronics uses the most advanced technology with discreet, soundhole-mounted controls for volume and tone preserving the pure and unique acoustic tone of each model. This is a classic Martin with contemporary playability, a modern take on the classic D-18 that was the instrument of choice for Hank Williams.
Free UK Shipping.
In Shop Part Ex/Trades Welcome.
Austin Guitars is a real local Guitar Store for all your guitar needs. In a fairly short time we have built a reputation of providing quality instruments and the highest level of customer care.
Authorised Dealer for D’Angelico, Tanglewood, Gordon Smith and Godin Guitars
Check us out on Facebook & Twitter.
Great variety of quality used guitars and amps available.
Want to pay later for your purchases? Just choose Klarna at Checkout and Split the cost into monthly instalments or pay in full up to 30 days later
1 in stock
- Construction:Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size:D-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top Material:Sitka Spruce
- Rosette:Style 18 Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern:Forward Shifted X Brace
- Brace Shape:Scalloped
- Brace Material:Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size:5/16″
- Back Material:Genuine Mahogany
- Back Purfling/Strip:Style 18
- Side Material:Genuine Mahogany
- Binding:Faux Tortoise
- Top Inlay Material:Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material:Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape:Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper:High Performance Taper
- Nut Material:Bone
- Headstock Shape:Solid with Square Taper
- Headplate Material:East Indian Rosewood
- Headplate Logo Style:Script Old Style Overlay
- Heelcap:Faux Tortoise
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Scale Length:25.4″
- Neck Joins Body At:14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total:20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut:1 3/4”
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret:2 1/8”
- Fingerboard Inlay Material:Abalone
- Fingerboard Inlay Style:Old Style 18
- Side Dots:White
- Back and Side Finish:Gloss
- Back and Sides Color:Dark Mahogany
- Finish Top:Gloss
- Top Color:Aging Toner
- Finish Neck:Satin
- Neck Color:Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Bridge Style:Modern Belly – Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing:2 5/32″
- Saddle:Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius:16″
- Tuning Machines:Nickel Open Gear
- Recommended Strings:SP LIFESPAN 92/8 PHOSPHOR BRONZE LIGHT (MSP7100)
- Bridge Pin Material:Black Plastic
- Pickguard:Faux Tortoise
- Case:Ply Hardshell
- Electronics:Fishman Aura VT Enhance