Martin D-41 Acoustic Guitar
1986 Martin D-41 a truly iconic guitar 34 years old and all the better for it! it is a vintage guitar so is not without the signs of use but less than you may expect and is in fantastic condition all round. Original Martin paperwork and Martin Hard Case included.
The Martin D-41 launched in 1969 as a high-end dreadnought. While the wood make-up of the D-41 is similar to the D-28, the 41 features a set of premium cosmetic details such as elegant binding and hexagonal inlays. The modern D-41 also features gold-plated hardware and a high-polished gloss finish.
Years of Production: 1969 – present
Body Style: Dreadnought
Wood Composition: Rosewood back and sides, Sitka Spruce top, 1-piece mahogany neck
Free UK Shipping.
In Shop Part Ex/Trades Welcome.
Austin Guitars is a real local Guitar Store for all your guitar needs. In a fairly short time we have built a reputation of providing quality instruments and the highest level of customer care.
Authorised Dealer for D’Angelico and Tanglewood Guitars
Check us out on Facebook & Twitter.
Great variety of quality used guitars and amps available.
Want to pay later for your purchases? Just choose Klarna at Checkout and Split the cost into monthly instalments or pay in full up to 30 days later
1 in stock
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: East Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: 5/6″ forward-shifted, scalloped X-bracing
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern low oval/Performance Artist taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: East Indian rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gold open-gear
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States