DAngelico Excel DC Cherry
Austin Guitars are delighted to be able to continue to offer the stunning range D’Angelico guitars!
The Excel DC is a standout double-cutaway semi-hollow boasting exceptional versatility. And with deep, comfortable cutaways, a 16-inch-wide body, and a slim C-shape neck profile, the DC’s playability is remarkable. Seymour Duncan 59 humbuckers offer an impressive tonal range of full-bodied warmth to cutting high-end, while its center block fights off feedback at high volumes. Now featuring push/pull tone knobs for snappy coil-tapped tones, the Excel DC’s tonal versatility extends further than ever before.
Free UK Shipping.
In Shop Part Ex/Trades Welcome.
Austin Guitars is a real local Guitar Store for all your guitar needs. In a fairly short time we have built a reputation of providing quality instruments and the highest level of customer care.
Authorised Dealer for D’Angelico, Tanglewood, Gordon Smith and Godin Guitars
Check us out on Facebook & Twitter.
Great variety of quality used guitars and amps available.
Want to pay later for your purchases? Just choose Klarna at Checkout and Split the cost into monthly instalments or pay in full up to 30 days later
1 in stock
- Body style: semi-hollow
- Shape: double cutaway
- Body material: Laminate Flame Maple
- Binding (top): 5-ply
- Pickguard: Tortoise Scalini (5-ply)
- Neck material: 3-piece
- Neck shape: C-shape
- Neck joint: set-thru
- Fretboard material: Pau Ferro
- Truss rod: dual action
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Radius: 16”
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Split Block
- Frets: 22, medium jumbo
- Bridge pickup: USA Seymour Duncan 59 Humbucker
- Neck pickup: USA Seymour Duncan 59 Humbucker
- Controls: neck volume, neck tone, bridge volume, bridge tone, push/pull coil-tap
- 3-way toggle switch
- Tuners: Grover Super Rotomatic
- Nut material: Bone
- Bridge: Gold Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: D’Angelico Stopbar